"Entrepreneurship is a tool that can be used to open the minds of individuals and organisations, It is the added-value of Creativity." Entrepreneurship is ‘an individual’s ability to turn Ideas into Action’ and its value to society cannot be underestimated or dismissed.
Entrepreneurship includes but is not limited to the following:
- creativity, innovation and risk taking
- being able to seize opportunities
- ability to plan and manage projects in order to achieve objectives
- Social benefits – Envoys can network to improve their own social conditions as well as those of others. Working to create enabling environments and fight inequalities, their contributions and collective dedication can support health, housing, education, living standards and the social dimensions of all in the global society, whilst creating wealth and celebrating success.
- Economic benefits – Envoys can use the network to share ideas with others, to promote their products or to attract funds. They can also identify organisations and individuals who can help or mentor them. But as with the social benefits, the economic benefits that can be gained by changing the enabling environment can have gains for all in the global society.